The following sets forth the terms and conditions under which astroyog.com services ("astroyog" or "astroyog.com" or "we" or "our") offers you access to our services.
Welcome! When using astroyog.com services, you ("member" or "you" or "your") agree to the terms and conditions described herein ("terms of service").
Acceptance of terms of service: please read these terms of service carefully before using the services provided by astroyog.com via our website (which is currently located at www.astroyog.com -- this "website"). By clicking the "i agree" button, you signify that you agree with these terms of service.
These terms of service may be amended by astroyog.com at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our website. If you became a member prior to the posting of amended terms on our website, the amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on our site. You agree that your continued use of this website after such amendment shall signify your acceptance of such change. This agreement may not be otherwise amended except by a writing signed by both you and astroyog.com
1. DESCRIPTION OF ASTROYOG.COM: ASTROYOG.COM provides astrological content, reports, data, telephone and email consultations ("Content") via the World Wide Web, electronic mail. Although portions of the Content may be viewed simply by visiting the Astroyog.com site (the "Free Services" and "Paid Service"), in order to access the personalized astrological zone and/or receive additional Content and services from Astroyog.com (the "Paid Services"), You may need to register as a member of Astroyog.com to receive certain Paid Services. The Free Services and the Paid Services are referred to collectively in these Terms of Service as the "Services." In consideration for the Paid Services, Member agrees to:
(1) provide certain current, complete, and accurate information about Member as prompted to do so by Astroyog.com and
(2) maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. All information that We request and You provide on original sign-up, and all updates thereto, are referred to in these Terms of Service as "Registration Data." Many of the Services and Content are provided by third party suppliers and not by Astroyog.com.
2. MEMBER ELIGIBILITY: The Services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not permitted to be used by minors (which means, in most jurisdictions, those under the age of 18) or temporarily or indefinitely suspended Astroyog.com members. In addition, Astroyog.com does not permit use of the Services by residents (a) of any jurisdiction that may prohibit our Services or (b) of any country that are prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Services.
3. MEMBER REGISTRATION DATA: Upon registration, including Your provision of Registration Data, You will receive an Astroyog.com identification ("YOUR EMAIL ID ") and a password. You are entirely responsible if You do not maintain the confidentiality of Your Astroyog.com EMAILID and password. You are responsible for all uses of Your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You may change Your password by following instructions on the Website. You agree that Your account, EMAILID, and password may not be transferred or sold to another party. You agree to immediately notify Astroyog.com of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security known to You.
4. OUR ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to ensure that Astroyog.com is able to provide high quality services, respond to customer needs, and comply with laws, You hereby consent to Astroyog.com employees and agents being able to access Your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints or other allegations or suspected abuse.
7. REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) Refunds cannot be issued on the order of any reports under any circumstances, once it reaches the "processing" (Allocated to astrologer) stage. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
2) If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail customer care team at customercare@Astroyog.com within 1 hour from making the payment.
3) The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, as these reports are individual and manually generated by our astrologers, some delays are possible. We will try on a best case to deliver as soon as possible. Delays will not be considered as biases for refunds.
4) We do not consider refunds for in-correct data provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your data when entered. Astroyog.com will not consider refund requests resulting from the incorrect data provided by you. However, if you e-mail us at customercare@Astroyog.com within an hour of ordering the report, we will consider the changes to be made.
5) Any delay in the activation of subscription services will be dealt with immediately and compensated on pro-rata biases.
6) No refunds will be issued on the return of damaged products. By ordering products on Astroyog.com, the customer takes full responsibility of any damage caused to the product, post its delivery. In case such an order was made via the 'cash on delivery' mode of payment, the customer will be charged the cost of the product, as displayed on Astroyog.com and the shipping/ customs/ courier charges or all three as applicable, if the product is returned.
7) The products and services offered by Astroyog.com are not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. Astroyog.com holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on the human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the website. On ordering the customer assumes full responsibility upon this matter. Thus, no refunds will be issued on this ground.
8) Any damage caused to the product while in transit, will be dealt with by Astroyog.com and its agencies.
9) While Astroyog.com tries to make sure that the products displayed on the website are delivered to the customer in an as-is condition, the picture may differ slightly from the original product. The customers are advised to exercise discretion in this matter. No refunds will be issued on this bias.
10) Phone Advise: Please ensure that your contact number is in full coverage area and that you answer the phone when it rings. Any call once connected, will not be refunded.
11) All refunds will be made after deducting the transaction charges levied by the bank and / or the payment gateway, the cost of shipping or courier charges (back and forth), customs duty and / or any other charges that may have been borne by Astroyog.com in processing and / or delivering the service, as applicable.
12) Multiple payments against the same order will be refunded in full (without deducting transaction charges on the duplicate payments), after retaining the cost of a singular order.
8. MEMBER BEHAVIOR AND RESTRICTIONS; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS: Your right to use the Services is personal to You. You represent that You are an individual and that You are not a corporation or other business entity. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of Astroyog.com. You are solely responsible for the contents of Your transmissions through Our Website. Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
(1) to comply with all Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India through the Service;
(2) not to use the Website or the Services for illegal purposes;
(3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to Astroyog.com;
(4) to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Astroyog.com Website; and
(5) to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding Your use of the Services. Astroyog.com makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, Your conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies, and procedures. You will not use Astroyog.com for chain letters, junk mail, spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You agree not to transmit through Astroyog.com any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. You further agree not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. You shall not interfere with any other Astroyog.com members' use or enjoyment of the Website or Services.
9. No warranty. You understand and agree that:
(a) the services are provided "as-is" and with all faults. Astroyog.com assumes no responsibility for availability (or lack thereof), timeliness (or lack thereof), deletions, misdeliveries, or failures to store any member communications or personalization settings;
(b) in particular, but not by way of limitation, astroyog.com may delete e-mail or other accounts or the information therein if the account is inactive for more than ninety (90) days;
(c) use of the services is at your sole risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data;
(d) the services are provided for entertainment purposes only and astroyog.com, on behalf of itself and its suppliers, disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement and it makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of content or services, the accuracy or reliability of any content obtained through the services, any goods or services purchased or obtained through astroyog.com's website, or any transactions entered into through astroyog.com's site, and makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from astroyog.com or through the services shall create any warranty.
(a) the use of or the inability to use the services;
(b) any goods or services purchased or obtained through astroyog.com's site, or messages received or transactions entered into through astroyog.com's services;
(c) loss of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, a user's transmissions or data.
12. Proprietary rights to content: you acknowledge that the content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or distributed via email, commercially produced information presented to member by astroyog.com, its suppliers, and/or advertisers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You are not permitted to copy, use, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, or create derivative works from the content unless expressly authorized by astroyog.com, its suppliers, or advertisers.
13. Notices. Except as otherwise stated in these terms of service, all notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or snail mail. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after deposit in the snail mail, to member at the address provided by member in the registration data and to astroyog.com at the address set forth below:
186, Masjid Moth, South Ex II, New Delhi 110049.
14. Arbitration; injunctive relief. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or in connection with this agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules in the Indian law. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, selected in accordance with the rules in the Indian law, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party has the right to seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Delhi in order to protect the rights of such party pending the completion of any arbitration hereunder, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India and venue in Delhi, for any such proceeding. If either party files an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to fifty thousand Indian rupees.